We've all been there. You're out with friends, chatting it up, laughing, joking around and right before your group selfie, one of your friends points out a white deodorant stain on your LBD (Little Black Dress). Suddenly, your smile turns upside down. Times like these are when you want to kick yourself for not having a mini stylist kit handy.
Stockpile your kit with these ("lucky") 7 items and you'll never regret it:
1. Makeup sponge for removing deodorant stains.
2. Scissors (small fashion scissors suggested).
3. Bra clips for hiding bra straps.
4. Safety pins for overall damage control.
5. Clorox 2 stain remover pens or Tide To Go eraser pens are great for getting wine off whites fast.
6. Lint brush or self adhesive to run over your coat or woolens.
7. Double-stick tape for gaping blouses , loose hems or holding items in place.
I know it sounds like a lot of stuff, but I've personally bought a small makeup pouch specifically for these items. Keep in mind, you don't have to bring the whole pack of pins! Take a few things from your stash and refill your kit on an as-needed basis.
Now hit the streets and TURN UP in confidence!
← Older Post
Newer Post →